Find out the latest around the development of the #ValueToolkit steps and find out how your organisation can prepare for the launch.
We at the University of Salford have been delighted to be a part of the national Constructing Excellence team that has been helping to prepare the ground for the implementation of the value Toolkit later this year. The “Market Enablers” project is continuing now to further test the practicality of the developing tools. This is your chance to discover the new and exciting Value Toolkit and learn about the development of this fundamental programme that will support the construction industry to deliver better, efficient results to communities across the UK.
Both national Constructing Excellence and the Supply Chain School are collaborating with the Construction Innovation Hub (CIH) as well as other key stakeholders to deliver the revolutionary #ValueToolKit. The Value Toolkit provides a range of essential drivers for clients and stakeholders to ensure they meet the criteria to complete their projects effectively.
The Toolkit will be ready to launch in Spring 2021. This workshop will offer you the opportunity to learn more about the Toolkit and will be delivered by key practitioners across the supply chain. This workshop will discuss:
- Progress in developing the Value Toolkit
- How the Toolkit will be rolled out in Spring 2021
- Understand what key touchpoints will be for the supply chain
- Understand how you can prepare your business to benefit and utilize the Value Toolkit to meet your client needs
You can attend this workshop on any of the following dates:
- Monday 22nd March 14:00-16:00
- Wednesday 25th March 14:00-16:00
- Monday 29th March 14:00- 6:00
- Wednesday 31st March 14:00-16:00
Join us by booking your tickets on the selected date that works for you at
Eventbrite – Market Enablers: Responding to the Value Toolkit